Recipe Chicken Fried Grain – How you can Prepare Chicken Fried Grain
Once you are confident with the ability of cooking fried grain you are able to test out more scrumptious fried grain recipes.
This straightforward chicken fried grain recipe may be the follow-up of previous fried grain Chinese recipe. Because there are many chicken fried grain recipes available, that one most likely may be the simplest one.
All of the ingredients you’ll need are: 11 0z/300 g of chicken leftover or 2 cooked chicken white meat reduce strips 350g fried grain 2 0z/50 g snow peas(mangetout), reduce sticks 1 small carrot, also reduce sticks 1 tablespoon vegetable oil(essential olive oil) 1 tablespoon light soya sauce 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce 1 teaspoon corn flour 1/2 teaspoon chicken powder(optional).
1. Mix 1 tablespoon light soy sauce using the chicken and hang aside.
2. Heat wok until smoking hot, add oil and swirl round the wok up until the oil is hot.
3. Add snow peas (mangetout) sticks, carrot sticks in to the wok. Mix and prepare for around 2 minutes.
4. Adding the cooked chicken and blend in to the vegetables. Pour two tablespoons dark soy sauce within the mixture, stirring frequently.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon corn flour with a few water and pour in to the wok, stir and switch mix over.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon chicken powder to taste. Divide the grain and chicken into four, put fried chicken within the grain and serve. When the grain is cold, add to the wok and stir fry with chicken until is hot.
Obviously you can add other ingredients for example sliced mushroom, red peppers, spring onions…whatever you admire. Use fantasy in Chinese cooking could be fun.